Pyramid Arts Centre
Palmyra Square South
Box Office Opening Hours
Monday: 9am – 5pm
Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
Wednesday: 9am – 5pm
Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 9am – 5pm
Box Office Telephone
Pyramid Arts Centre Opening Hours
In addition to the Box Office hours stated above, the building is also open to the public for classes and exhibitions Monday – Wednesday until 9pm.
The building is also open for regular performances and events throughout the year. For more details please look at the specific event listing on our What’s On page.
COVID 19 Information
We are so excited to be welcoming you back in our venues. Please help us to keep our doors open by taking extra precautions when attending our events.
Terms of entry.
Our safety measures and terms of entry are under constant review, in line with public health and government guidance
To gain entry to our events customers aged 18 and over will now need to be prepared to show, if requested by a member of staff, proof of their Covid status in one of the three following ways:
- Proof of negative lateral flow test. Test must be taken within 24 hours prior to attending the event.
- Proof of full vaccination. Second dose to be received 14 days prior to the event.
- Proof of immunity due to positive PCR test within last 180 days. 10 day isolation must be completed.
A Covid pass can be obtained via the NHS App to confirm any of the above. We will also accept an NHS text or email confirmation of a negative lateral flow test.
At this initial stage we will also be accepting the blue Covid vaccination cards to prove your vaccination status, however, please note that this is an interim measure to make the transition as smooth as possible for our customers and may be removed in the future.
For customers aged between 12 and 17, we strongly recommend a lateral flow test in taken prior to attending our venues (In line with secondary school policy). Test should be taken within 24 hours prior to attending the event.
Other things you can do..
- Please do not attend our venues if you are displaying symptoms or you are required to self-isolate.
- To help protect you, all our guests and staff, we strongly encourage you to wear a face mask within our venue. All staff working at our venue are required to wear face masks in public areas (unless exempt), we would greatly appreciate you returning the gesture.
- Even if you are double vaccinated, we strongly encourage you to take a Lateral Flow test within 24 hours prior to the event
Further measures to keep you safe
- NHS Track and Trace QR codes are available to scan at all points of entry to the venue.
- All staff working at our venue are required to wear face masks in public areas.
- Hand sanitiser is available at points within the venues
- Use of air extraction fans pre-show, during the interval and post event to assist with venue ventilation.
- Where possible, we will look to keep various exterior and internal door open to assist with venue ventilation. We apologise if this may lower the temperature in the venue, however, our number one priority is making sure your visit is as safe as possible.
While the government has removed many restrictions from Monday 19th July 2021, we all still have a shared responsibility to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. Please act responsibly and be considerate to other visitors, giving them time and space where possible to move around the venue, understanding that some people may have different requirements to your own.
Please remember to check our website and social media for up to date guidance before attending.
Thank you for your support
Pyramid Arts Centre boasts an ideal location right in the heart of Warrington’s Cultural Quarter. Just off the beautiful Palmyra Square, this venue is easy to find and convenient to reach. Within walking distance of all public transport options, as well as being on the edge of the M6, M62 and M56, travelling to and from our venue couldn’t be easier!
Warrington Bus Interchange is just a seven-minute walk away, and has a network that stretches right across the borough, as well as to neighbouring towns and cities.
Warrington has excellent connections to towns and cities right across the North West and beyond, including Manchester, Liverpool, Wigan and Chester. Warrington Bank Quay Station is a two-minute walk away whilst Warrington Central Station is a seven-minute walk away. Trainline
Cyclists visiting Pyramid Arts Centre can use our cycle racks, which are located at the rear of the venue.
Warrington is served by an excellent road network, including the M6, M62 and M56 motorways. To find us, simply head into the town centre and follow the brown signs to the Cultural Quarter.
Parking is available to the rear of the Pyramid Arts Centre. Please be advised that we operate a phone & pay service and tariffs will apply. Before your visit we advise you to download the phone & pay app available.
Our car park is managed by an external car park management company and the tariffs are set as follows:
1 Hour £2.00
2 Hours £3.00
3 Hours £4.00
12 Hours £5.00
24 Hours £7.00
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF ARRIVING ON THE PREMISES.